26 January 2012

Home Stretch?

HEY ALL!

So yesterday we had our first free day in about two weeks. It was fabulous. We got to go see some Zapotec ruins and then spent the rest of the afternoon in the downtown market. The ruins were AMAZING!! I'll put pictures up on Facebook at some point. SO COOL!

Spending the afternoon at the market was so fun! The only downside was majorly feeling like a tourist. I hate that feeling. Everyone wanted us to buy their stuff and by the end of it I got somewhat frustrated. I life in Mexico, and I haaaaaate feeling like a tourist. Worst feeling ever.

Today is a long day. From 8 am to 3 pm we are building a roof, and tonight we're doing ministry at a hospital. It's currently 6:40 am. We're leaving for the build site at 7:30. We finish at the hospital tonight at 8 pm. Long day.

Thanks for the continued prayers and support. Love you all. See you soonish.

No comments:

Post a Comment