22 February 2012

The Last Day.

So since Saturday I've been hanging around the base with Michelle. Today's our last day in Mexico.

It's been weird hanging out here, without my DTS family. It was so hard saying goodbye as they slowly trickled away to the airport. I cried a lot. It seemed like little pieces of my heart were getting ripped out and it was horrible. I believe our staff leaders did a pretty good job of explaining reverse culture shock and how hard it would be... but still. My family is gone. This may very well be the most melancholy blog post.. But I miss my family. I miss the last five months. I'm not sure I'm ready to go home, and to get back into North American culture. Blagh.

I am going to miss Mexico. I miss my family sooo much... especially my outreach team.

No comments:

Post a Comment