13 March 2013

One Thing Remains.


Higher than the mountains that I face
Stronger than the power of the grave
Constant through the trial and the change
One thing remains 

Your love never fails, never gives up
Never runs out on me 

On and on and on and on it goes
It overwhelms and satisfies my soul
And I never, ever, have to be afraid
One thing remains

In death, In life, I’m confident and
covered by the power of Your great love
My debt is paid, there’s nothing that can
separate my heart from Your great love...

This song has been running through my head and heart all day. In light of the recent passing away of my grandma, this song reminds me that God's love never leaves me. His love is 'stronger than the power of the grave' which is why I can rejoice in my grandmother's passing... because she is now FREE! She is not suffering. God loves our poor, broken humanity so much to welcome us home to heaven when we leave this earth.

Thanks Jesus for bringing me peace today in the revelation of your love.



No comments:

Post a Comment