1 October 2011

One Week.

Well. It's been one week of lectures, and officially 9 days since I got to Mexico.

First off I need to say how much I love this group of people!! I can honestly say that  I love each and every person here, staff and students alike. I love the diversity of our group - there are students here from Canada, USA, Mexico, Honduras, Germany and Holland. God has brought all of us here from different walks of life, and all with our own stories. Already I feel a sense of family!

I have 4 roommates. One speaks English, two are bilingual, and one speaks only Spanish. I like to fit myself in somewhere in the Spanglish category. I am learning a ton of Spanish, and I can converse in very rough Spanish. It's such a beautiful language, and so good to learn.

The first week of lectures have been incredible. I have seen God in so many ways already. We have had times of intercession, amazing times of worship,  local outreach to the Red Light District, and lots of bonding time. Our lectures are wonderful, so much to learn!!

I will probably blog on Saturdays, since we have no lecture and it's essentially a free day.

- Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment