10 October 2011

Week Two, and the Beginning of Acts 1 conference.

Monday afternoon. I write this blog post from my bunk in Tijuana - we are staying here for a week for a conference called Acts 1 Conference. We will be going through a schedule of lectures and times of prayer.

Last week Sean Lambert led our lectures. He spoke about the origins of YWAM, and about how to disciple others. I had heard from some of the students in the secondary school in Ensenada that he was a boring speaker, so I admit I went in to lectures with somewhat of a bias. However, I quite enjoyed listening to him. He told about his life and his beginnings with YWAM. We also had the privilege of listening to Tym Kemp speak, and hear his story. His life inspires me!

Time and time again, I realize how blessed I am to be here. Mexico is a beautiful country. Many walks on the beach have happened, many sunsets and sunrises watched. God is truly an artist. Being back in the country I love, doing what I love, enjoying my YWAM family... Life is good :)

To all my Canadian friends... Happy Thanksgiving!!! There is much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment