7 December 2011

Prayer Request!

Hey friends, family and followers.

Just want to throw out a quick prayer request. In 12 very very short days my team flies out to the Dominican Republic. In 10 very very short days the other team flies out to  Panama. There's a few people still struggling with raising money for this trip. Last time I checked, my DTS on the whole needs about 12 000 dollars still. That number may have decreased a bit in the last few days, I'm not sure. Anyways, if you are looking for a ministry to support, consider supporting one of my brothers or sisters!! Please contact me if you're interested and I can send out giving details.

Also, please pray for our teams as we make final preparations for this outreach. We have 12 (or 10) days to finish books, write journals, write sermons, write book reports, pack, clean, conference in Tijuana, and say our goodbyes. A lot of work is being put into this outreach and a LOT of hours of preparation each week. Pray that we finish strong and rest up before embarking in the most intense two months of our lives!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment