5 December 2011

Week 10 - Tom Bloomer Week.

Swiss chocolate, princess stories and a very wise man blessed me very much this past week!

Tom Bloomer from Switzerland brought a new perspective to our DTS. He is an older gentleman from Switzerland who has been serving with YWAM for 39 years!!! His wisdom blessed me. At the beginning of the week I admit I was a little skeptical. He started off by telling a princess story on Monday and I wondered where the week would go.

To my delight, Tom blessed me immensely with his knowledge. He continued on to speak on hope and faith and really inspired me. I took diligent notes and Friday rolled around in no time. That evening, we went to Bajio's and blessed the people in the red light district. I practiced my Spanish a lot that night, conversing with a group of prostitutes and two gentlemen as we handed out soup and tea.

The weekend was quite intense for me emotionally and mentally. And I tend to think over things at night time - when I should be sleepin' (like right now). Prayer warriors, please pray against the spirit of insomnia. Its wearing me down, and I have 2 weeks to minimize this sleep debt and rest up beforeeeeeee.... DOMINICAN REPUBLIC. Lots of work to do before then. Sermon. Finish book. Write book report. Christmas parties. One week of lectures left. Pack. Write. Write. Write. Bless people. Hang out with God. Two weeks.

It Is Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment